Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one Crisis Battle Suit (just started my army) and im wondering what weapons to put on any others that i get.

I equipped this one with a Fusion Blaster and a Plasma Rifle with a Target Lock.

What should i do for the other Crisis that would be effective in battle? since this one in my opinion would be a heavy Crisis.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does the shield in the sprue do anything or is it just used to get rid of the slot in the arm?

or is that the shield generator?

·
Registered
182 Posts
id go with plasma, missile, and drones

and then u can choose to specialize a tank/vehicle killing squad with twin linked fusion blasters

i usually go with drones since they are like an extra wound for your suit, and that is priceless

·
Registered
523 Posts
But again it depends on points. I tend to go with the gun drones for the extra wound and little more firepower in the shooting phase. They have actually been handy for me before. But it all comes down to luck to, I cant amke 4+ invunerable saves to save my life. <_<

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What about Ethereals are they best left independant with a shield and gun drone or with a sqaud, to give them the fearless rule.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.