Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think our battle suit should be able to take targeting arrays, rail guns(take up 2 hardpoints), Maybe a railgun(costs less that a plasma rifle). What about armor upgrade for =1 toughness). What do you guys think about changes

·
Registered
70 Posts
It would be nice for all Tau to have BS4. I used to think they needed it. Now I really only want BS4 for for Shas'vre rank models, but for all suits would be nice also. It should be natural for a shas'vre and above, but all suits should be able to buy BS4 with the targeting array at 5 points.

I want pathfinders w/o a devilfish.

TauofWar

·
Registered
68 Posts
I used to think they DID'T need it, but after months of watching my inept to pathetic fire warrior kill rate i'm slightly ****ed off

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeahy but it's probably for the best that Tau only have a BS of 3, if they didn't they would dominate so bad. As of now anyways most Tau players do well witht he way it is. But of course all you guys already knew that.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
no! it would be so broken if tau had bs4. i dont understand this forum. you all want changes, why? u ahve everythign u need. u have weapons to combat every army...jeez

·
Registered
161 Posts
alright salamander, first off, this isn't magic so never say "broken" again unles you're refering to your heart or models. thirdly, secondly for those of you keeping count, I don't think many would apreciate you comming in and randomly flaming the Tau section.

also no, the tau don't need BS4, it's not that they can't aim, its the fact that their weapons are so strong that thier puny bodies can't handle the weapons. although i would agree that some models other than the commander should have the option of getting a higher bs, possibly the broadside suits, I mean they don't move much, they're much heavier than any other tau unit, you'd think that they'd have a better chance of hitting thins than normal.

Yes i would love for pathfinders to be fielded w/o the devilfish :( although that 12" move before the 1st turn is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
ok why dont YOU listen to ME

first i was flaming anybody. i was saying that tau ahveing the most shooting capabilities owuld be broken if they had bs 4. someone suggested tau have bs 4.

second...U HAVE MARKERLIGHTS!!u hit on a 2+ broadisdes dont need bs4, they are gonna hit on a 2+ with re roll. and even if they arent marked...they are still re roll.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First off we dont have that much like 3 choices per slot, i think they should beable to purcase targeting arrays to raise bs. And markerlights, have a roll to hit and with the limited ways of fielding markerlight(one per firewarriors squad lots of points just for it, expensive pathfinder, heavy gun drone witch is a forgeworld model and cost lots of money) so they arent as effective as you think.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
a targeting array is a piece of equipment for a vehicle, how could u possible justify being able to put it onto say a broadside who have a toughness?

i dont understand why many tau players complain about their bs. lol it is bs ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.