Master of Ownage
425 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!

that is awesome

Reactions: MindWar

·
Registered
26 Posts
Totally awesome. Anybody who doesnt make there next battle report using this is a stupid £($£)$()")(£ Who doesn't deserve to write them.
Peace.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Something to be desired

This program would be the best thing since electronic dice but for one thing. It doesn't work.

None of the buttons to add terrain features do so. more over there is a an immense lack of features to add. Bridges for example, not a one. And water, three kinds of lake, but no straight canals such as would be common in city fight. Or craters. I have four in my personal collection, they turn what would be a feature less field into an instant war zone, just add troops. I can see why this is a step up from no visual component, but I would not tout it as the final word in graphic representation.

·
I Sincerely Want a Parrot
462 Posts
It would be nice to options for tanks. You can place a Troop icon, but what if that troop has a dedicated transport. Ultimately, if someone were to take the time and turn this into army-specific it would be the best thing to happen to 40K since 40K. I would do it myself, but my knowledge of html borders on the non-existant.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
The link isn't working...or is it just me?
I tried it and it gave me some page that said "404 not found"

It's probobly been removed, after all the page was made nearly 4 years ago.

The Emperor Protects

1 - 11 of 11 Posts