Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope it's okay to post here, but I need help with an Ork Model...

I'm looking to try and re-create a couple of battlewagons that I made for a previous speed freak army. The first picture is the old one that I first made and the second is the new one. Other that a good paint job what do you think is missing from the battlewagons?

First

and then here is the second

I appreciate any comments or criticisms! I am planning to make a few more of these with subtle variations soon, like lowering the cab down, and making one have a cab in the rear and basically drive backward. ideally with the ramp out the back still work. Let me know. thanks -Tim

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
looks amazing! what did you use to make the cock-pit part that juts out from the front?

also, do you think that the FW deff rolla would fit on to that?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks very nice indeed. I agree with Bruiser that a Daeth Roller wouldn't look out of place and will only serve to make it look bigger and more intimidating

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Maybe throw on some random plasticard armor plates on the sites to make it more orky and ramshackle.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
My only suggestion is to invert the landraider tracks. IE mount them backwards with the high end facing forwards, and the low in the back. I like the work making the cab high up, and a deth rollar is always a good idea. Maybe build a "gob" design for the front to give it a true orky field. Last a big obnoxious engine is always fun! I was hunting around a toy shop and found a company that does models of aircraft engines... i'm thinking of putting it in my next wagon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts