Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a girl playing beachvolley. Ripped the pose form a mangatutorial, though all manga is the same, so noone will mind =P .

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea at all. They've had the writers section for a long time, and this is just a visual version of that.

·
Registered
849 Posts
The drawing is kind of simple, a little too simple. If my friend saw this he'd rip your throat out!! He's a major anime artist.....You should see some of his art!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Nothing wrong with having an art forum...
it just helps too spice up the site...
Besides drawing like this one shows that people able to draw girls must be excellent at drawing other things too, maybe even something that would be realted to the site.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vampiric_Drake8: Its not as if I cant draw detail, I just like the simple style. And furthermore, Ill draw how I very well damn please :) . So there :p .

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by Vampiric_Drake8@Oct 23 2003, 22:47
The drawing is kind of simple, a little too simple. If my friend saw this he'd rip your throat out!! He's a major anime artist.....You should see some of his art!!
[snapback]52783[/snapback]​
Major anime artist? Every model is the same. lol. But ya I cant see your pictures. (like others also) try maybe hosting them on a different site.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Anyone care to look at the dates on here? Oct 03 Since then Slai has removed the pics presumeable to make space for other stuff.

Oh and don't drag old topics up.

KU

=Locked=

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.