Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new to the modeling community so I am just getting a hang of all the cool stuff you can do with modeling clay, now I am trying to make a raven guard army and since they are an older chapter with older armor I wanted to make my own beakys, does anyone know a good way to do this or a tutorial on how because I have tried with out any effect at all.
Thanks

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Hmm... I don't really know of any tutorials or anything, but just giving it a bit of thought now...

I'm wondering whether a bit of wire would be a good place to start. Drill through the respirator grille on the marine helmet, glue a short length of wire in there for some additional support, and then use your modelling clay over that...

Have you any experience with Green Stuff or milliput (I think that's what it's called)? It's far more common to see that used in conversions rather than clay, but if you've worked with it already than why not stick to what you're good at!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks a ton, and by the way I have just used modeling clay for more of the repair and filling end of modeling, made some cool looking action models though. Throwing grenades and whatnot lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.