Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Marauder Horsemen un-helmeted heads are really cool as well. Not sure how they would look on IG bodies, but it's a thought. Empire Flagellant heads are also cool-looking.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
His jetbikes are many.
282 Posts
I don't recommend the Mirliton mini... I have it and the bear and the dwarf are a solid piece of metal, hard to convert.

Here is a link to a DakkaDakka thread about Valhallan Bear Cavalry Rough Riders. The author used DeeZee Miniatures bears and the scale is perfect.

I have found a unit of dwarves riding bears here... the author used a mix of Mirliton and Reaper minis, so you can check the scale.

Reaper has a good line of bears (Dwarf cavalry), even if they are a little expensive. Since the rider is a separate piece, they won't be too difficult to convert.
Here are some links:
- Animal Companions - link
- Dire Bear - link
- Ursula, Dwarven Bear Rider Captain - link
- Dire Bear 2 - link
- Thorondil of Kragmar - link
- Thorvald, Dwarf Solo - link (this mini is great!)
- Dwarven Bear Cavalry - link

Hope this helps, and post some pics once you have converted something!

·
No King Rules Forever
284 Posts
I think the Space Wolf upgrade pack has some great unhelmeted heads with plenty of facial hair.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay for the rest of the body of my mountain men.
I was thinking using a cadian body with empire militia for the legs and arms. Anyone have any better suggestions as I've having a hard time finding arms that either look like hunting gear or coats.

Also I was thinking about fur capes, would that be more space wolfs? or green stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.