1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
KITTENS GIVE MORBO GAS!
3,922 Posts
from the picture, it looks like the blood letters are getting the super-skinny make over. :p

the beast of nurgle looks neat though, a little green stuff work and viola, it will be nurgly.

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
Dunno. I just don't dig the "curled worm" look of the nurgle beast.

Pics are blurry but yeah the bloodletters lok sweet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quick observation/question, if Khorne favors the axe, why do all the models of the bloodletters carry swords??

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick observation/question, if Khorne favors the axe, why do all the models of the bloodletters carry swords??
To be honest Khorne just cares about the blood. It does not matter if they have swords or axes, they are the means to the end. As long as the blood keeps flowing and the head keep getting taken Khorne does not care.

On another note it is probably because swords are easier to model. ;Y

JvK :happy:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Sweat ... good to see the beast of nugle making a comeback. The deamon books are only getting cooler the closer we get to the release.

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
Im looking forwards to the challenge this book is going to bring to my GK!!

Beast of Nurgle looks coolio!

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
The Bloodletters are quite cool as they further bring forward the point of their T3 with their skinny bodies, plus Chaos doesn't really need to be in line with real-world things like Weight, gravity and the speed that theyr move. That's why they're Chaos!
Though the Bloodletters sure look like WE dryads from a distance yet nowhere as muscular as the current metal ones, but looking at the current ones they look like they're T4 with their solid bulks. But with these cooler ones coming out, GW seems to be bringing them back to look like T3; where they really belong :).

If they come out in plastic, I'll be even more happy!

The beast of nurgle looks good... but it doesn't really look very nurgly does it? No offense JvK, but both of the pics are very fuzzy, which makes it pretty hard to make out whether the Bloodletters have got armour on or not.
Though the Beast of Nurgle would make a good Tzeentch Spawn though :D.

All in all, they look good! Thanks for sharing them with us ;Y.

-Kai-Itza-

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.