Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ahhhhh....
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beast of Chaos book states that they can choose the wargears (sorry I dont know what they are called in Fantasy term) from the Hordes of Chaos book, but the Hordes does not have that option printed on the page. Is there a errata or is it allowed by common sense?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
The Hordes book came first, so there may eb a few things in there that dont fully agree with the never Beasts book. The Beast book will take priorit here, and BoC characters can choose magic items for HoC and mix them freely with their own. Except the Enchanted HoC items, beasts still cant use those.

·
575 Posts
Hmm, it might be the issue of a different language, but in my BoC Armybook on page 62, right above the paragraph where it states that beasts can use stuff from the HoC book (barring enchanted items) there is another paragraph that mentions that HoC characters (well, barring daemons which only get gifts) have access to the magic stuff listed in the Beast's book (again, with some restrictions, i.e. "beasts only"-things)
So there's no errata or common sense needed :D it's right up in the beast's Armybook :happy:

·
Ahhhhh....
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, thanks guys. I missed that part (written in Italic.. it's usually author's comments so I'd just skip it.. I know I am wrong :X) where it says HoC characters can take BoC wargears. ;Y

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.