Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first of as first post HI. I live in Indiana and recently bought my first imperial guard army. I have always been in the more creative lot and am really interested in making tabards and cloaks for my soldiers based on the tutorials here. First question tho is where would one purchase green stuff also called Kneadatite. I know ebay has got some but was wondering if any stores held it to get my hands on it sooner. I really cant wait to make some simple stuff such as berets and tabards. Also any ideas on more stuff would be great as my army has a desert theme but with cadian bits...

Anyways thanks alot for the help...

Josh

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hobby Kingdom - lot of stuff here as well, plasticard, green stuff, any kind of adhesive or modeling supplies you can think of pretty much.

I'm doing a lot of conversion work with some chaos raptors i just bought, took me 2 days to get my green stuff (but i found an online store that is in the same state as i am). I would recommend looking at some pics of people wearing the same kind of stuff you want to add to your models for ideas on how to model it and how it should look, and then look for some pics of someone else that has modeled that kind of thing, there is a huge post in the modeling forums i believe posted by rabbit, has 45+ pages full with pics of conversions/paint jobs/unique models, definitely worth a look.

good luck =D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.