Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is the best anti infantry tank out of the ones above. This is in general, not just on killing power, but on armour, range etc. BTW this isn't a poll, its a question so it would be great if you can give reasons or even examples of when you have used them. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I find the destrucor the best tank for that purpose. Ive got one my self and it works well agains armies with a armour save above 3. the wirlwind sucks and the vindicator has poor range.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whirlwinds do amazing things to Tyranids and Orks.

Destructors and Annihilators against Chaos, though. That's when a Whirlwind shoots cotton.

Vindicators may work for someone, but they just blow the hell up for me.

Personally, I like Attack Bikes.

Legio Antares

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whirlwinds, Destructors, Annihilators and Vindicators all = kill the enemy it only really depends on what your killing high strength for chaos space marines (me) n massed shots / big templates for greenskins and guard :angry: dont get ideas on the best ways to kill of the followers of chaos :a

·
Registered
86 Posts
Whoa who said speeders are better then attack bikes? sure there faster but they go down a hell of alot easier so pretty much anything strength 5 or over, at least attackbikes have a 2+ save... id say attack bikes and speeders arre about the same, i would much rather a 3 bike or 3 speeder squad then a predator or vindictator. whirlwinds are great against anyhitn but power armour

·
Registered
199 Posts
bikes are expensive and they only have 1 wound. a devestator squad can wipe out bikes in notime. i resently played agens an ravenwing army and bike are not that good (that is what i think), speeder are not so good to (perhaps just as good as bikes) but i like jump packers with stormshields the best

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you find that the Vindicator often gets blown up first turn. If so how, if possible, could this be prevented.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Smoke Launchers, Extra armour, Hull-down deployment, having a nastier unit than the Vindicator.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.