Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it always best to give your commander Terminator armour, I read somewhere that Commanders are only good if they are wearing termie armour. I particularily wouldn't like this because I like to give my commanders jump packs.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Originally posted by Canuckle_head@Jun 3 2003, 02:18
I read somewhere that Commanders are only good if they are wearing termie armour.
I most certainly disagree with that statement! I agree with you though, as I'm a fan of using jumppacks myselves. On occation I use terminator armour on my commanders/characters, but usually only when I intend to place them in a terminator squad

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I agree with both of you that jump packs are great and I have actually fitted one on my Librarian once!

Still, my bike-mounted Chaplain has always worked well for me. I love bikes so he also fits in well with the theme of my army.

·
Registered
85 Posts
mine has termie armor, but i did not put him in a termie squad. Instead, i gave him a teleport homer, so that when his command squad gets wiped out, he can call down 7 solders in terminator armor (2 with assault cannons) as a nasty surprise.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I play Raven Guard, and every one of my Characters has a jump pack! (except any in termie armor of course) and most of them have lightning claws as well. Sometiomes I'll give 'em a command squad if I'm feeling evil, but usually they hang out with an assault squad... they make hard hitting counter assault troops.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.