Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Now with STFU flames!
6,378 Posts
Standard weaponry. You buy the Defiler for the Battle Cannon, nothing else. If you want a Lascannon, you buy a Predator.

Though, you should look into some upgrades. Indirect Fire is practically a must. The Defiler is quickly targetted and destroyed if left out in the open. Also, Mutated Hull is sometimes worth taking if you have extra points laying about.

393 Posts
Yeah, I agree with Caluin. You should not upgrade anything on the defiler. You are gonna fire that battlecannon every chance you get, and thus cannot fire other weapons.

Indirect fire is a must. Not only because it lets you hide your defiler behind the largest terrain piece you can find, but also because it lets you target enemy units hiding behind cover. That "nowhere to hide" feeling is invaluable.

I rarely take any other upgrades, since the defiler is a fire magnet and I don't want to put too many points into it.

Arizzar

· Registered
815 Posts
I agree with what has been said before me but I would give it Parassitic Possession. Without that Battle Cannon, your Defiler will be a big load of nothing.

· Registered
624 Posts
Make sure you model it so that, when playing WYSIWYG, it can have practically any upgrades.

My Rhino has features on it that can stand for anything except 2 upgrades- those being dirge caster and searchlight, which I didn't intend to give it at all.

I also have unit of converted SM which can stand for chosen or possessed with FLight, Mutation, Strength, Visage or Speed, as Traitors, as raptors, or as normal CSM.

Multitasking FTW!

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if u guys had actually read my thread...I dont care about the battle cannon its goin on the damn thing ok. wat im talkin about is the side weapons such as the heavy flamer and the close combat weapons could you suggest any weapons for that?

· Now with STFU flames!
6,378 Posts
fumigateddeath said:
Well if u guys had actually read my thread...I dont care about the battle cannon its goin on the damn thing ok. wat im talkin about is the side weapons such as the heavy flamer and the close combat weapons could you suggest any weapons for that?
Control your attitude, don't curse in my forums, don't throw advice back in people's faces, and type like a grown up. We have rules against posts like this, and I suggest you go read them.

It is "you," not "u."

It is "what," not "wat."

We read your one line excuse for a question. Our answer was "don't upgrade at all." How much clearer can we get?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.