Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
For points, unbound, character, model?

For points I'd say the humble storm guardians. Gotta love them meltas for CHEEEEEEEEEP. As a general unit, Phantom titan (lulz). For character/fluff, I really like Baharroth. For the actual model, the forge world spear avatar.

However if you are asking for the most spammable, table tipping, "omg gw plz nerf", WAAC, make everyone annoyed/hate you, typical touney unit, (which I think is the real point of this thread), a Wave Serpent with scatter laser. Simple, overrated, painful when spammed. Lots of dakka, annoys one-shot-wonders, (*cough, cough* riptide/hammerhead *cough cough*), and as a tank (generally) ignores anything less than s6. A large portion of competitive lists take them, and for good reason. I personally dislike using them en masse, but admittedly they do win battles.

Yourself?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No.1 overall best unit and no FW
No.2 my favourite is farseer and warlocks especially in 7th edition, 7 warp charges min!
And what's WAAC (sorry I have only begun eldar)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Win At All Costs. Players who do literally anything and everything to win. From table flipping to start the game over due to bad luck, to spamming the most overpowered unit in their specific codex, such players will do whatever they can to win the game. Typically people who don't care much for the social interactions involved in the game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.