Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is the best psykic army, or at least the most orientated towards psykers?
I was thinking Thousand sons or Uthwe strike force, but i'm not sure.

·
850 Posts
i think any eldar are the best psyker army really.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Thousand Sons Chaos Space Marine are much better! Better psychic power, muuuuch more psyker in the army. Ulthwe only have the seers and some Warlocks. With the Thousand Sons you can have a 9(powerfull) psyker HQ, Each of your Champion are Psyker, and your basics troops have 2 wound. B) C'mon, you know you want them!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me rephase my question. I meant, which army is influenced the most by magic and psykic powers. Also can you give me some detail on why you think its that army and what that army's strengths and weaknesses are please. Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Eldar in my oppinion, their society is run by seers and in battle the psychic powers can make the difference between victory and defeat.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nope, they do their best to avoid psykers, because psykers need the warp to use trheir powers and the C'tan hate the warp as they are powerless in it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Fluff wise, the nids are the most reliant on there psychic network known as the hivemind, so i suppose there pretty strong contenders,
in the game the synapse creatures stop the lesser gaunts from running, creating an unbreakable army while synpase psychic controll is about, and also theres some nasty warpblast powers in there as well :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
No one can beat the followers of Tzeentch in PsyCHIC reliance (if thats a word). He is the Changer of Ways, and Tzeentch Psykers don't need to make any Psychic Tests...

Eldar can't handle the power (as Eldrads consumption indicates) as we can.

Here come the arguments where you all shout Eldrad was consumed by She Who Thirsts Slaanesh, but you still can't handle the power! Bwuahahahahahaaaa!!

*Ahem*

So yeah Tzeentch > *

·
Registered
969 Posts
Tzeentch is definitely, his psyker power are so powerful he could change the past/future. Which means he could erase any memory of the Eldar, etc. having psychic powers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I mean, thousand sons are held together and animatedby the rubric of ahriman, a psychic spell.

In my opinion you cant get much more infused with psychic power then a thousand sons force.

·
Registered
556 Posts
i think 1k sons can have tons of psychic powers, so i would take them, plus they have 2 wounds and dont have to take psychic tests

·
Registered
817 Posts
Okiedokie...here's a list.

5. Salamanders (???)
4. Tyranids
3. Daemonhunters (anti)
2. Ulthwe/USF
1. Thousand Sons

·
Registered
228 Posts
world eaters follow khorne and cant have any psychic powers.. i think you meant word bearers... but they just have a lot of demons, no special psychic abilities.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I am sorry to inform you mr Saethiel but I know what i'm talking about. I know that world eaters are not a good psyker army, just a kick-ass anti psyker army. I've seen a khorne army studded with collars playing against an Ulthwe force. Not pretty.

Oh yeah this isnt spam so dont block the threat Bornindarkness

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.