Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Temporarily) Claim understanding and mutual belief in the "greater good" of the Tau and so make a strong alliance with them.

Next invite good old ghazkhull thrakka for a nice big banquet with all kinds of orkish delicacies and plenty of strong liquor. Maybe sum of da other warbosses as well. Claim to understand the need for orks to "mash stuff up"-and tell them the Chaos and Tau are certainly the best candidates for this.

Build a massive marine strike force to take control of the main Tyranid Mind: then send the nids onto the Dark Eldar and Necrons. They'll find them somehow.

Assemble an even more massive strikeforce consisting of all of the Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space wolves, Salamanders, Ravenguard, Black Templars, Ordo Malleus and the Imperial Fists. Send them into a glorious campaign directly into the Eye of Terror. "Battle without a morrow".

On the way maybe the Spacewolves will find Leman Russ, in which case Abaddon will run like a little girl. Nonetheless the key objective is the utter annihilation of the Renegade marines.

Tell the Eldar that you intend to campaign against the Slaaneshi-they'll gladly join in-otherwise call them a bunch of pansies and then they will be oliged to join.

gg. Glory to humanity. No, this isnt a troll.

·
King of France
737 Posts
(Temporarily) Claim understanding and mutual belief in the "greater good" of the Tau and so make a strong alliance with them.

Yeah, now you have space commies on you side, Now what about when your done with them? they'd attack you.

Next invite good old ghazkhull thrakka for a nice big banquet with all kinds of orkish delicacies and plenty of strong liquor. Maybe sum of da other warbosses as well. Claim to understand the need for orks to "mash stuff up"-and tell them the Chaos and Tau are certainly the best candidates for this.

Yeah, orks don't come to formal banquets, and he will "mash up" who ever tried to invite him.

Build a massive marine strike force to take control of the main Tyranid Mind: then send the nids onto the Dark Eldar and Necrons. They'll find them somehow.

First off, nids don't fight crons and can you really take control of the hive mind? do you think it's possible? and replacing the "hive mind" with a psyker won't do, once most nids are out of range, they go insane.

Assemble an even more massive strikeforce consisting of all of the Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space wolves, Salamanders, Ravenguard, Black Templars, Ordo Malleus and the Imperial Fists. Send them into a glorious campaign directly into the Eye of Terror. "Battle without a morrow".

Chaos uses everything they got in eye of terror. oh some daemons here, chaos titans over there, oh and a pony!

On the way maybe the Spacewolves will find Leman Russ, in which case Abaddon will run like a little girl. Nonetheless the key objective is the utter annihilation of the Renegade marines.

Or the Grey knights find the 13th company, declare them heretics because of extreme mutations and slaughter them.

Tell the Eldar that you intend to campaign against the Slaaneshi-they'll gladly join in-otherwise call them a bunch of pansies and then they will be oliged to join.

Now I'm wondering if your joking, "Call them a bunch of pansies" come on, even if you do get them to come to your side, it just takes one of them going "I swear khorne berserkers weren't slaaneshi." they find out it isn't a campaign against slaaneshi, and attack you for being lying ****s.

gg. Glory to humanity. No, this isnt a troll.
So I just tore open your domination plan, and forgot to say this: The imperium sides with no-one especially some stupid space fairies or space commies.

I love tearing open plans to conquer 40K, just love it.

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts
Well, coming in from outside with innumerable hordes of bio-engineered killing machines and consciously directed hyperevolution seems to be doing the job quite well.

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
It seems that both the C'tan and the followers of the Chaos gods will battle truly to oblivion; Mashing the 'nids between them, then the Orks (with difficulty), the eldar like switching off the bathroom light thus finally destroying the infinity circuit beyond recovery, trapping the dark eldar screaming within the void of chaos. Mankind with fight valiantly until the last man (well, the Marines at least, it's just that the Guard and other 'normal' humans will end up running in circles with their arms flapping in the air saying "Please don't let us play Viva Pinata! We just can't take it any more!!").
And the Tau, yea the Greater Good is a brilliant idea for them to become a nice strong Empire, holding hands when they march to war but, during the death of the Galaxy they would disappear in a little puff of blue smoke at the moment they look upon such destruction.

Say all that you wish, this is how it will end in the the many short Millenia to come :p

-Kai-Itza-

·
Son of LO
3,930 Posts
Well, it's obviously a joke. Not an intrinsically hilarious one, but I doubt the OP meant it to be taken seriously.

Anyway, Orks don't do banquets, the Hive Mind can't be controlled, there aren't enough Marines to invade the Eye by attrition, the Eldar don't trust anyone, and the Tau are tricky little cow-men.

The Imperium is currently just strong enough to hold its borders which, considering the numerous alien forces clamouring at its gates, is a heroic enough accomplishment for anyone. What most people don't factor in when they say "Oh, obviously the Tyranids/Necrons/Tau/Chaos will win eventually" is that those indivudal forces aren't actively fighting one another in the same way they fight the Imperium. The Imperium is a big, big area of territory, and all the other factions are nibbling at it in one way or another.

It's not Imperium vs. Nids, or whatever. It's the Imperium vs. every alien faction in the galaxy and his little brother. The fact that they have survived so long is an epic feat. I don't see any need to vindicate their strength further by putting up wargames.

Reactions: rp252

·
1,065 Posts
an excellent point Poodle.

O and..whats a troll thread?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Heres my plan to conquer the 40k galaxy. I'll go hide out on an extremely remote planet, full of non-sentient animals and plants, I'll then wait till all the crons wake up and kill everything (except me, as I and possibly a few others would be non-consequential survivors not worthy of being tracked down) then when the Crons go back to sleep we come out of hiding, and since theres no other sentient life in the galaxy, it now belongs to us 8Y;)

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
Don't forget to bring your Girlfriend with you mate, it'll get rather lonely out there if you catch my drift ;).

Although there is a tiny flaw in your plan, if there's breathable air and sentient life in your planet, then you've got to pray to god that the hive mind don't drift on your planet or the necrons decide to wake up beneath your toes. Otherwise your better off living on a moon in your very own spacestation, much more secure when your there with an Xbox 360, PS3 and your Girlfriend to keep you company ;Y.

-Kai-Itza-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Don't forget to bring your Girlfriend with you mate, it'll get rather lonely out there if you catch my drift ;).

Although there is a tiny flaw in your plan, if there's breathable air and sentient life in your planet, then you've got to pray to god that the hive mind don't drift on your planet or the necrons decide to wake up beneath your toes. Otherwise your better off living on a moon in your very own spacestation, much more secure when your there with an Xbox 360, PS3 and your Girlfriend to keep you company ;Y.

-Kai-Itza-
Well, I sort of forgot about the Nids, so I suppose a dead world with like underground bunkers and me and a few other people (If I had to spend the rest of Tzeentch knows how long with just one person, let alone a girlfriend, I'd go insane... well, MORE insane) or I could hide in the Warp/Eye of Terror/Maelstrom, but mighty warrior though I may be (;)) that doesn't seem like the most... survivable choice.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ahh its going to be the necrons or the 'nids who eventually take over the galaxy. they are going to bring their full potential to bear(since apperenty their is already a 'nid galaxy around their somewhere) they are all going to wake up at once and then start to make even bigger an d badder nasties and deuck it out till one of them is the winner

·
1,065 Posts
wah! just hire out a ork force to protect, as clearly ORKS will be the powerhouses of the galaxy. Just intergrate yourself into thier society! And don't worry, they don't have female orks, so your girlfriend'll be fine! just...like..dress her up with green paint and pretend she's your grot! lol

·
335 Posts
Oh this is easy. Fly out to the farthest edges of the Galaxy, there you will find a great hero and god like being. Tell him theres a galaxy full of humans and aliens all claiming to all have a better beard then him, and to further make his hate grow. Tell him they are insulting his beard, then he will simply roundhouse the galaxy, and it will be yours for the taking.

·
2,076 Posts
Your plan will fail as the universe will be completely destroyed by said kick..

It is possible to have a girlfriend and play warhammer, just expect her eyes to glaze over whenever you mention it.

I suspect it is the unwashed flesh and ugly face that stops most wargamers from getting a girl, warhammer is just the excuse..

Necrons couldn't win before, why could they possibly win now? Simply blow up their tombs as and when you find them. Then they won't be able to phase out and you can kill em like any other Xeno scum!

Tyranids have a good shot, but the closer to the center of the Galaxy they get, the more Imperial Fleets can come to bear on them at once. The only thing more numerous than Nids are the Parasites called the human race.

Nobody can win a war of Attrition against the Imperium of man. Choke their artery Rivers with our dead!

·
335 Posts
Your plan will fail as the universe will be completely destroyed by said kick..
True... Ok maybe just have him give you a beard hair and use it as the ultimate weapon in the universe.

I suspect it is the unwashed flesh and ugly face that stops most wargamers from getting a girl, warhammer is just the excuse..
HEY! I am totaly washed! And my mommy says i'm handsome and special :(

Tyranids have a good shot, but the closer to the center of the Galaxy they get, the more Imperial Fleets can come to bear on them at once. The only thing more numerous than Nids are the Parasites called the human race.
Acualy Orks are many many many MANY times more numerous then Humans.
The Nids in the galaxy as of now has no chance to take it over. As it says in Xenology, if a real Nid fleet attack the galaxy. the imperium would have to increase it's military force 500% if they have a chance just to hold the line.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tyranids, Necrons, Orks-----overwhelming numbers..

The fact is, essentially no matter what the odds, superior strategy and cunning will always triumph: and humans are most capable of this.

The best humans have "it".

·
335 Posts
Tyranids, Necrons, Orks-----overwhelming numbers..

The fact is, essentially no matter what the odds, superior strategy and cunning will always triumph: and humans are most capable of this.

The best humans have "it".
Tactics, humans, best? What the ****. Yes, IG tactics are totaly flawless..
Imperium has some of the worst tactics in the galaxy. Only beat by Orks and nids.
Eldar and Tau have the best tactics in the galaxy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
As far as I know (Necron Codex) the Nids completly avoid planets with Necron Tombs which scares me as anything that can make the nids go "Frick this lets go around" has got to be strong.

·
Son of LO
3,930 Posts
Tactics, humans, best? What the ****. Yes, IQ tactics are totaly flawless..
Imperium and some of the worst tactics in the galaxy. Only beat by Orks and nids.
Eldar and Tau have the best tactics in the galaxy.
I think when one of your available assets is "An expanding military population numbering countless billions" meatgrinder attrition warfare is actually a perfectly valid option. Especially when you consider that the two races you mentioned (Eldar and Tau) have tiny populations with either a) small percentage of military professionals or b) not a great deal of cultural warfare experience to begin with. If ten Guardsmen manage to take down one Aspect Warrior, it's a victory for the Imperium.

What defines a good tactic is whether or not it wins the battle and does so in an acceptable manner. Swooping around doing hit-and-runs in lightly armoured raiding ships is all well and good - when you have very little soldiers and a great desire to protect them. If you have a surplus of soldiers and no real desire to keep them alive or even comfortable, trying to imitate the kind of tactics Eldar use is largely a waste of effort when you could just ram into their lines with ten tank divisions. Who cares about the tanks, you have factory worlds built for the sole purpose of making them. You could fill them with bombs and put a stick on the accelerator and you're still using your resources efficiently.

Reactions: Konstantin
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.