Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my girlfriend went out and bought me a nice shiny new Dragon Ogre Shaggoth for Xmas (she's so sweet :) ). I used to think my demon prince was a cool looking monstrosity, but this guy takes the cake.

Now I'm trying to figure out the best way to use it. He's going to be a mainstay in all versions of my 1500+ pt Tzeentch army. My question is, where do I put him on the battlefield? With 6 wounds, he takes forever to kill, so he'd go really nice right in the middle of my force soaking up damage and advancing ahead of the infantry, but he's got a 7" move so logically he'd go on the periphery with the knights, fast cavalry & warhounds.

Having never had such a bastion of destructive evil available to me before, I want to get this right the first time so as to shock & awe my opponents when they first see his horrific power.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Urrejn Draach
Betrayer of Aellarion
Daemon Prince of Tzeentch

·
Registered
153 Posts
You've got it all wrong. Two or three cannon shots, and the guy is history. Instead, send him up the flank with some Chosen Knights, and have some Beastmen ambush them from behind. This trio can then go hunting after the rest of the opponent's units' flanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts