Librarium Online Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Nice airbrushing! I still wanna airbrush something, one of these days

Me too. An airbrush has been on my 'wish list' for some time. This thing was done with a couple of small Tamiya spray cans whilst hanging out of my bathroom window!

Thanks for all the comments any suggestions for changes/additions always welcome.

Me too. An airbrush has been on my 'wish list' for some time. This thing was done with a couple of small Tamiya spray cans whilst hanging out of my bathroom window!
This is sprayed? NICE ONE! I wanna do a tamiya stuka or wespe model with airbrush!

Wow mate:)
You know I love this tank and I must say that Chimera conversion rocks too. So simple yet so convincing.
Is that the original FW-turret for a BaneBlade or is it another one? It gives the top of the tank some much needed bulk and I kind of regrets not getting me one of these before I built mine:/
Still There might very well be more, they are quite rewarding to build I must say.
I also must say that the alternative "windows" on the hull bellow/around the turret looks ace. It balances the gothic-ness of the rear Machinespirit-shrine.
Well done!

Good thing Andu refound this, i somehow missed it! It looks great, like it just trucked out of a warzone!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.