Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I posted this in the modeling section with no replies so I figured I'd try it here. I recently ordered the GW big mek KFF and I need to give hima burna so i was wondering if anyone has done this, if so try to add pics. I was wondering I'd I could give him a doctor octopus style robot arm on his shoulder witha burna on. Perhaps there will be something useful in the upcoming cans and dread kits. I also ordered lootas so I have all the burna parts for converting.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but Forge World has this Mek model: Mek Boss Buzzgob
Which if anything might give you ideas. (unless that is your original inspiration :) )

I feel like a burna from a burnas/lootas kit might be too plain and bulky looking for a Mek, as it is designed for two hands. Quick google search returned this.
Plus you would have to find a way to attach a fuel tank to an already large backpack. But looking at the right arm - it is already "connected" to the pack, and is well posed to slap a "pistol" looking burna there with a small tank. See if you can grab Boss' twin linked weapon off the Black Reach kit and grab parts from a burna to slap together a pistol version for the right hand. Hope that helped. Will post my kombi conversion if you want.

M

·
Registered
614 Posts
Dammit, ninja'd with the Buzzgob suggestion. The new Kans have quite large burnas that come with them, although they might be too big. You could model it so that it's on a bi-pod in front of him though, that'd look pretty hot. Get it? Hot? Because it's a burna?....I'm sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts