Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. I've been playing O&G for quite a wile, but since the new VC came i've been having problems with those sneaky dead things. Does anyone have any advice. I've discovered myself that 6 savage orc boar boy big uns is very nasty especially with banner of butchery.
But one of my main issues is (i play 2k) wether to take a great shaman and thereby only getting a LD 8 against fear causing units, or a Warboss with LD 9 but silly magic. Those etheral units are nasty with high movement and very hard to get rid of with anything but magic.
And varghulf! Faster than my savage boars and boar chariot with savage orc big boss. Call for waaagh don't affect them and therefor varghulf will most likely get the charge. And that beast has regeneration and orcs have no flaming attacks - and he causes terror :S.
I could go on forever. Please help me. Im dying... Litterally

·
Registered
5 Posts
Frenzy, Squigs, Trolls, Giant, Magic, Shooting, all those things that are not effected by fear and does a lot of damage. Weaken the units and then use call for waaagh for the charge with you scared block units :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts