Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a load of new models to play with the other day and i tryed to write a list to encoporate them into a 1000pnt list (as thats what me and my freinds usualy play)

any way here goes

lord with phylactery (dident take any of the bigger upgrades to save points, i know i should of taken veil of dark or res orb but yeh i wanted somthing diffrent)
immortals x5
warriors x10
warriors x10 (yeh ther units are kinda small)
destroyers x3 (they do verry well most of the time)
monolith

comes to exactly 1000

its just to test out my new toys really, but it came to exactly 1000pnts and has a unit from each class so i thought it would be interesting to see whta you think =D

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Phylac on any Lord is a bit of a waste really, there is only a 33% chance it will actually do any good.

Lith is very expensive, but t can do very well in 1K if you are careful and clever with it.

No other changes to suggest really, but possibly look at something different for the Lord, Gaze of Flame?

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Phylactery really isn't that useful as Phoenix said, in an army like yours a gaze of flame would be better to protect against CC. Warriors do well in large squads but it's really unnecessary, I usually field 10-12 man squads for them, allows more room for fun stuff like immortals and destroyers, which are the real hitters (of my army) the warriors just sit back and shoot what comes close.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts