Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, decided it would be a good idea to build my 1k list before moving up to 1.5 or2k. Here it is.

Warmek Wurrdakka
Burna
Kustom Force Field
'Eavy Armor
Cybork Body

8 Lootas
8 Lootas

20 Shoota Boyz
2 Big Shootas
Nob- Powerklaw, Bosspole

12 Slugga Boyz
Rokkit Launcha
Nob- Powerklaw, Bosspole
--Transport--
Trukk- Reinforced Ram, Wreckin Ball

11 Slugga Boyz
Rokkit Launcha
Nob- Powerklaw, Bosspole
--Transport--
Trukk- Reinforced Ram, Wreckin Ball

Battlewagon
Big Shoota
Def Rolla
Wreckin Ball
Grot Riggers

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am wondering if a 2nd squad of shootas will do more for you than the 2nd squad of sluggaz. Your list has shooting out the wazoo but I feel like the 2 squads of sluggaz will end up getting in the way more than anything else especially in such a small squad size. I havent seen the new slugga squads in action yet, so ill withhold my reservations until then.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Slugga Boyz shouldn't get in the way of the shootas at all, mostly because my plan is to have the shootas riding around in their battlewagon shooting the hell out of enemy units. The shootas shouldn't even disembark untill the 5th or last turn unless absolutely necessary (also assuming plans go accordingly and the battlewagon survives that long).

Honestly the thing I really am thinking about doing is dropping the deffkoptas for another unit of 8 lootas. I know this leaves me with only two rokkit launchas and powerklaws to deal with av14, but I think it might be worth the tradeoff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.