Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well a pure army may not be able to work. Otherwise you'll need to mix it up. What I am thinking about right now is 2 full Ravenwing squads Sammael and a Grey Knight grand master with terminator retinue. This gives me 4 very tough KPs. Now from what I have heard at my GW store you don't need to be on the same level to contest. It is not a 3 in sphere but a cone. So if you can get under that thing on the first floor it is not contested. And if not then like in my army the GKs or Sammael can both move to contest while the bikes get to what they can.

So while a pure army can work you will have to take those dangerous terrain test but once there they will be hard to knock out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How can Sammael claim an objective? Isn't he HQ and not a troop choice?

Also, another limitation to bikers is that they cannot turbo-boost through difficult terrain, so you can forget about that last-turn turbo-boost objective-claiming/contesting maneuver if the objective is in any type of difficult terrain.
Yeah I just fixed that. One thing with the turbo boost though is that if you can hit that 3in radius on the side of a building then you can do a last second turbo boost hitting the wall and contesting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.