Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are so many different biomorphs you can use to customize your army it seems that everytime you want to change a little something in a brood or creature... you have to buy a whole new box or figure. I've seen people use magnets so they are able to change them freely.... and if you're like me (on a budget) thats seems like an easy way to save some money. Where (in the states) can you get these lil magnets?

·
Registered
953 Posts
1. Use the search link of this forum and search for "magnet". I found a bunch of posts with links and recommendations on how to do this.
2. Check eBay.

They are rare earth magnets, typically 1/8" or 1/4" in diameter. They're not very cheap and not easy to mount either. You must be completely comfortable with drilling and converting your models to have any hope of performing this task. You typically only see them on MCs like Carni's and Tyrant's. Check eBay as they have been sold from time to time. The images they post for their auctions tyupically show the magnet locations and you can use it as a reference. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts