Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question. In the old codex it specifically said that all creatures of the same brood must have the same biomorphs. I can't seem to find this statement in the new codex. Is this rule still applicable?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
It's all in the wording. For example, the entry for Tyranid Warriors says the Brood may take biomorphs. The use of the word "Brood" indicates that all models must be outfitted the same way. Conversely, it says that "each Warrior" must take two weapons. The words "each Warrior" indicates that individual models may be armed in different ways, if you like.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,834 Posts
The rule that a brood must be equiped the same way applies to rippers, genestealers, gaunts and hormagaunts. If you read the entries in the codex for these just underneath where it tells you the amount that can be taken in a brood. I was confused about this untill a worker in my local games workshop cleared it up for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.