Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I recently bought a supposed biotitan from ____. In the description, it said that it was a 'Haruspex' and it was for use in Epic 40k games, so I figured I'd convert it and get a real titan... but the problem is, the pictures I looked at don't seem to match the sprue at all:

Does anyone know what it is, or how I can convert it into a biotitan?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Crimson Pheonix, that parts in the picture you attached is a Hydraphant for the game Epic 40K.

If you scroll down the page of this URL:
Epic40k - Tyranids

You should see the Hydraphant from different angles to help you out. :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
By 'real titan' I mean a titan that i can use in 40k Appocalypse games, that actually looks like a proper titan.
oh the epic 40,000 model you have is way to small for using in apocalypse games if thats what you mean. check on forge world for it for that one.
otherwise yeah i think it is a hydraphant not a hierophant like i said, i couldnt tell from the picture if it has the fleshhook or tentacle bits or not.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Allright, thanks, I'll rep you :)

But, does anyone know how I can convert into a normal Apocalypse titan?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well, in theory if you were to put it on the base of an apoc titan you could probably use it in friendly games, although having such a small model on such a huge base would look rather silly.

·
815 Posts
Yeah, epic 40k figs are very small by comparison to a full sized apoc fig. You're looking at paying 400USD + for a full sized biotitan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts