Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are black guardians i've heard about them on the internet but what are they?

are they just black painted ulthwe guardians, or do they have special stats or weapons like the storm guardians?
i couldn't find them in the codex?

is there anyone who can tell me what they exactly are?:?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Back when Eye of Terror was a legal codex (and in the Craftworld Codex?) Black Guardians were a variant guardian unit for Ulthwe. To represent their higher degree of training they had BS and WS like an aspect warrior. And so all Eldar vehicles also had a BS boost being as they're manned by guardians.

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Black Guardians used to exist in Codex: Craftworld Eldar, before the current edition of the codex. This codex detailed special rules for various craftworlds, including Biel Tan, Iyanden, Saim Hann, etc. Ulthwe was among those with special rules, and the Black Guardians were Guardians with higher BS or WS, essentially just Ulthwe's Guardians. They no longer exist outside of fluff and paint jobs, however. You could always use Dire Avengers as counts-as Black Guardians, though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx alot
i'm fairly new to the game so im not familiar with older codexes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts