Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so with the new VC rules coming out, I think Im gunna finally finish my army up, and that includes getting some Black Knights to complement the Blood Knights I will be buying. Therein lies the problem. I HATE the Black knight models. I dont mean to offend anywone who likes them, I just dont like the skeletal horses at all. So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a cool conversion for them?

The only idea I have so far is to get normal horses, make them look evil and black and spooky and everything, then use the black knights legs and maybe the torso and upper body of the new grave guard...

So anything anyone has to say would be appreciated, and I dont really care if theyre hard to make or anything, I have too much time, alotta green stuff, and I dont need to make that many of them.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well then thats settled, thank you. I havnt worked on my VC in a while so I dont know what people do.

·
459 Posts
Yeah, I took a lot of black knights to the GT last year. One unit of Empire knights and one unit of Bretoonian knights with the Green Knight as a thrall. Only conversions I did was head swaps, arm swaps and adding a load of skulls and stuff for decoration.

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
I've used Brettonian Knights and made sure they all had fully enclosed suits of armour. No major conversion work necessary! (Unless you really want to)

I was going to try and paint them so it looked like they had glowing souls inside the armour, but time and my lack of painting skills conspired against me. Could be interesting to try one day, though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts