Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I modified my early list based on suggestions. Here is my new one.

Total Pts. 1848

HQ
Lord *******
Mok
Termie. A.
D. Resilience
D. Strength
B. Glaive
Feel No Pain
Pts. 165

Troops
Bezerkers
8x
MoK
K. Chainaxes
Bolt Pistols
AC
Talisman of B.B.
Power Weapon
Teleport H.
D. Visage
Pts. 195

Bezerkers
8x
MoK
K. Chainaxes
Bolt Pistols
AC
Talisman of B.B.
Power Weapon
Teleport H.
D. Visage
Pts. 195

Bezerkers
8x
MoK
K. Chainaxes
Bolt Pistols
AC
Talisman of B.B.
Power Weapon
Teleport H.
D. Visage
Pts. 195

CSM
8x
Infiltrate
2x Plasma Guns
Pts. 156

CSM
8x
Infiltrate
2x Plasma Guns
Pts. 156

CSM
8x
Infiltrate
2x Plasma Guns
Pts. 156

Fast Attack
Bikes
3x
2x Meltagun
AC
Meltabombs
Pts. 140

Bikes
3x
2x Meltagun
AC
Meltabombs
Pts. 140

Heavy Support
Defiler
Indirect Fire
Reaper Autoc.
Pts. 175

Defiler
Indirect Fire
Reaper Autoc.
Pts. 175

I usually face IG, Tau, and SMurfs. My lord will teleport in to one of my bezerker squads depending on where they are. The infiltrating CSM will try to take some of the shots my foot slogging bezerkers and move in to rapid fire and assault. The bike will move in quickly and do some tank (maybe sometime smurf) hunting. Defilers will act as fire support to kill those enemy units not in cc.

Any suggestions, comments, etc. are welcome.

·
Registered
943 Posts
grand master said:
Alright I modified my early list based on suggestions. Here is my new one.

Total Pts. 1848

HQ
Lord *******
Mok
Termie. A.
D. Resilience
D. Strength
B. Glaive
Feel No Pain
Pts. 165
instead of resilience I would give him spiky bits, otherwise o.k.
Troops
Bezerkers
8x
MoK
K. Chainaxes
Bolt Pistols
AC
Talisman of B.B.
Power Weapon
Teleport H.
D. Visage
Pts. 195
drp[ th because your lord should not strike, also axe of khorne would be better
Bezerkers
8x
MoK
K. Chainaxes
Bolt Pistols
AC
Talisman of B.B.
Power Weapon
Teleport H.
D. Visage
Pts. 195
same
Bezerkers
8x
MoK
K. Chainaxes
Bolt Pistols
AC
Talisman of B.B.
Power Weapon
Teleport H.
D. Visage
Pts. 195
same
CSM
8x
Infiltrate
2x Plasma Guns
Pts. 156

CSM
8x
Infiltrate
2x Plasma Guns
Pts. 156

CSM
8x
Infiltrate
2x Plasma Guns
Pts. 156
atleast one of these squads should have meltas, maybe give one flamers
Fast Attack
Bikes
3x
2x Meltagun
AC
Meltabombs
Pts. 140
you don't need ac here, they are too small to put in there
Bikes
3x
2x Meltagun
AC
Meltabombs
Pts. 140
same
Heavy Support
Defiler
Indirect Fire
Reaper Autoc.
Pts. 175

Defiler
Indirect Fire
Reaper Autoc.
Pts. 175
good, but you might want a dread instead because your marines are going to be upclose and personal so two of them will enssure some friendly fire
I usually face IG, Tau, and SMurfs. My lord will teleport in to one of my bezerker squads depending on where they are. The infiltrating CSM will try to take some of the shots my foot slogging bezerkers and move in to rapid fire and assault. The bike will move in quickly and do some tank (maybe sometime smurf) hunting. Defilers will act as fire support to kill those enemy units not in cc.

Any suggestions, comments, etc. are welcome.
Nice liost, needs fixing, also just stick your lord near a berzerker squad, good luck

·
Registered
671 Posts
First of all I'm a big fan of powerfists. I would replace all the powerweapons in the Khornite squads with powerfists. It will only increase your killing power against troops, and let you handle vehicles.

If you really want to deep strike your lord, termi armour is good, but you can cut a lot of points out by droping it. Normaly I would say it's one of the best buys you have, but with feel no pain you are fine against non powerweapons, and the B glave gives you all the protection it's possible to get against powerweapons/high ap guns.

He rages every turn which might make him run in front of your army, but you have your infiltrating squads as closer targets, at least for the start of the game.

On that note, you might consider dropping those plas squads to 6 or 5 man squads. It frees up a lot of points and they retain basicaly all their firepower. dropping them to 5 man squads would free up 138 points.

Your bike units arn't very effective in my mind. Very costly for 3 wounds. I would consolidate them into one squad of 6 with 2 meltas and a champ with a fist.

I really can't knock two defilers, but if you are lacking anti tank fire in your list heavy suport is the place to put it in easily. Either tank hunting havocs, or autocannon/las cannon preds. If you cut down the plas squads to 5 man you can include that pred without cutting anything else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts