Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, here's a bit of a mixed list. I was thinking back to my third edition days and I remembered how I always did well with balanced lists that had a little bit of everything. So I thought I might try something like that here.

Chaos Lord
Daemon Weapon
Meltabombs
Personal Icon

Chosen Chaos Marines x9
Aspiring Champion
Powerfist
Meltaguns x3
Icon of Khorne

Chaos Space Marines x10
Aspiring Champion with Powerfist
Meltaguns x2
Icon of Chaos Glory
Rhino Transport

Chaos Space Marines x10
Aspiring Champion with Powerfist
Meltaguns x2
Icon of Chaos Glory
Rhino Transport

Khorne Berserkers x8
Skull Champion with Power Weapon
Rhino Transport

Predator
Autocannon
Lascannons x2

Vindicator
Daemonic Possession

Defiler
+2 DCCW

Greater Daemon

Lesser Daemons x8

(The Khornate Chosen should function as my summoning platform, but the Lord can also function as that if I split my forces. The Lord will also be riding in the Rhino with the Berserkers)

With my math, I came up a point short but you are all welcome to tally that and double check. All in all I am just looking for some tips and comments. Another variation I was considering would be switching out one of the vanilla squads for a 5-man Terminator squad, perhaps with many Combi-Meltas. What do you guys think? Does this remind you of the Black Legion at all? Speaking of which, maybe I will get those Terminators.....Anyway, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
103 Posts
You are going to want extra armour on the rhinos.

Anti-tank is slightly low for the points level, I'm not sure how well the meltas are going to hunt tanks...

Otherwise looks pretty good.:)

·
One Awesome Dude
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it does seem a bit low, but I don't think it's too bad. Rhinos have a 12" movement range and so should be able to get me within Melta range without too much trouble. When it comes down to it, the Defiler or Vindicator could be used for AT as well.

Do you really think the Extra Armor is that effective? Where do you think the points should come from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.