Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pondering about this and came up with this an army made of small teams of elite men for certain jobs ive still to come up with a more detailed army list but heres a rough one note they can ally with any one but nids,tau (tau dont like them long story) chaos (chaos tried to double cross them).

hq
pack master use space marrine hero rules, wargear and stats

rune lord use libarian rules and stats

elite

elite blade masters 1-5 strong count as assult marriens w power waepons and2+
armor saves

elite gun sharks 1-5 strong cont as devistators with2+ armor saves and can move and shoot

elite battle sentinals 1-3 strong sentnals w double las cannons/ heavy bolters and have F12 S12 B10 armor

troops

gun sharks 5-10 count as storm troopers

assult drones 5-20 use necron models (normel type) and count as kroot but have 4+ armor saves

fast

blade masters 3-10 assult marriens w power weapons

ornithopter strike strike craft 1-3 per squadron count as land speeder but has 2x heavybolters orlascannons

heavy

battle sentinals 5-6 same as elite battle sentinal but with -1 from front & side armor

heavy gun sharks 3-6 same as devistatorsbut with less men

golith dreadnaught same as blood angels dreadnaught furoso

so what do you think? :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
what army is this,I've never heard of those units..................... :wacko:

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its some thing i made up its still in development

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well they are a race of mercenarys who live to become rich they can be included in the armies not stated above and are a mix of gardsmen and space marriens they dont have a history but they do orrigenate from the imperium they can also be included in a army like deamon hunter units but also like to jump chaos every now and then

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well they use the stats as the units they are based on but im going to chop and change little but will be very fun to play as (hopefully) :D but i have stated the current changes on the list above now upgraded

·
Registered
464 Posts
you could add in the mercenaries rule from the carnivore entry in Codex tau, and give them weird little skimmers and dune buggies. Cool idea! :D

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers shasohamster those buggys are a thought mabye quad bikes too ( 4wheeled space marrien bikes?)

·
Registered
464 Posts
And a giant walker! No thats silly. I saw quad bikes like that in some old WD. They were seriously sweet conversions. :w

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but i have had some hard time comming up with heavy support tanks or the likes

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers but i still need some better heavy support choices eg a big tank! :lol:

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
but ive got those battle sentinals for that but... that could be a thought

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no i mean black star battle sentinals but they are slightly stronger but the tanks is an idea :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.