Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
in my salamanders dev squad i ahve 3 plasma cannons...they wreck everythign..plasma cannons rock

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Meh, id stick with teplar, you dont have to put white on them, make them black with another color and just create some fluff like I did as 2 why they arnt standard black and white

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
dark angels are stubborn i will say no more

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dark Angels :)

Anyway, with DA's, if you want shooty, you can go shooty, but if you want assualt, you can go for that too (check out my shooty and assaulty army lists in the forum), but with BT's you cant really opt for a shooty army..

anyway, Dark Angels have nicer fluff too :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
WIth the models youve currently got, i would suggest Dark Angels

However, i consider BT the better army (yeah i know how biased i am but its my opinion, u dont have to accept it). I disagree that we can go shooting, that is effectively wrong- no devestators really, really scr*ws that up

On the other hand, when BT are able to get of a nice, syncronized and well planned assault (especially against power armour armies) they will simply wreck all that is before them. ONe thing to note however- against Dark Angels, dont bother with assault squads unless u can protect them with something (by "something" i mean "a tank") as those plasma weapons just burn right through them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
of course black templars are close combat but the fact that plasma weapons are a "must have" (in my opinion). I got 1 and is the situations are right i got 3. It helps getting some enemies of the table before we combat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.