Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 question.I Am playing for black templars and I want to have terminators squad with chaplain grimaldus and i have emperors champion with accept any challenge spesial rule.Does it mean that my terminators squad can rerol to wound twise

·
3,395 Posts
I have 1 question.I Am playing for black templars and I want to have terminators squad with chaplain grimaldus and i have emperors champion with accept any challenge spesial rule.Does it mean that my terminators squad can rerol to wound twise
You can never reroll a reroll.

·
Registered
230 Posts
And AACNMtO only allows you to reroll to hit. Granted, that means you reroll to hit AND wound with lightning claws, making BT termies deadly against anything with less than 20 models in it (so they don't die to the backlash because of their missing 3+ invuln...).

·
Registered
260 Posts
As a matter of fact, LC BT termies are the deadliest of them all at the current environment. They just destroy anything they touch, period!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.