Storm shield

Land speeder-
Heavy support
Land raider crusader-
Grand total-1,850

·
Registered
318 Posts
That was abit confusing, are your terminators mounted in a land raider crusader as well as having one for heavy support? And you have 10 initiates with a plasma cannon, would you see that as abit excessive if they are only going to stand back and shoot the cannon each turn..ou could mae that into a couple of squads with a plasma and maybe a plasma gun each...?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the black templar troops are all mounted in a rhino. The Crusader is what the assault terms are in. I put one in heavy support just to remember it is heavy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Interesting theory using all those points with the plasma cannon but come to think of it the tactic could just work. drop them on an objective and have a plasma looming to deter them from attacking you. I like it alot, and termies in a crusader are an awesome choice. Maybe bring moretroops if you could squeeze them in, more troops are always good. haha.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its great rhino my troops in and have the elite deep strike in. Then my opponent will have a hard choice of which threat to fight. The troops are strong enough to survive any assault from swarm armies. Daemon hunters don't have anything strong enough besides a dread or a land raider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.