Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was playing and ran mephiston the other night and forgot this clown had no inv save. Is that a joke? Please someone tell me there's a faq for this. Tell me that a 225 pt space marine hq unit has no inv save. That 3 shots from a power weapon and this guy drops?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your tellin me ha I assaulted an avatar with meph and 5 lighting claw termies and mephiston died on 3 wounds directed at him from the avatar. So such crap. So there's no faq then?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sabe is correct its not so much taking fire as it is piss poor combat durability. Yea he can't be out right killd from on powerfist shot but he can if he takes 5 and only 2 miss. With no chance to save I'm limited to assaulting guard tau and eldar lol. I know what you guys are saying about his touhgness 5 and all but he's a 225 pt hq. Gw did a good job limiting the blood angels to a dante corbulo only arrmy to be any good in the 5th. I really am trying to generate a list away from that one but I find it near impossible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.