Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it still possible to have the assualt squads without jump packs count as troop choices with bolt pistol and CCW, or has this been removed? if it is true, is it possible to have only a certain amount armed with this? For example: *understanding that i won't be taking a heavy weapon seeing that it wouldnt be geared towards assualt and as well as it not being an entry with the assualt squad profile* that I can take in a 10 man assualt jump pack less squad to have 9 of them with BP and CCW as well as one marine with a flamer/ possible plasma gun, not pistol for troop choices. Or is this illegal?

Reason why i'm asking: seeing that BA are geared towards assualt, i was wondering if i can just make my own troops with all CCW and BP, and don't want to take scouts, cuz i wanna really know if i can take plasma guns or flamers, seeing that Scouts cant do this...

Clarify Me on this plz

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You can take the jump packs off Assault Marines, however they still count as Fast Attack choices. They're just cheaper than normal.

BA have thier own codex, you have to use BA Tacticals with Bolters.

So no B.P+C.C.W Troops.

·
975 Posts
Yeah but you may want to hold off on the dex i know that the next thing comming out is a new sm chapter its going to be alien sm alien sm something sm from now on until people get smed out.

Anyway if you want cc weapon tactical squads you have to take the trait and it is usually a good idea to also take the infiltrator one as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts