Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, for starters he should get a rino and a ten men squad with cc weapons. Take a furioso dread and a baal predator. What you also can do is make a scout only army. It is cheep and plays wel. But the main thing is make sure you co close combat and not shooting. Shooting is a waist of points because of the blood rage. Heavy cant shoot after moving. So jump packers and troops with close combat weapons. For the fun of it you can take a honour guard.

I hope this helps a bit. Good luck.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
He should definatly take a Chaplain and if you give him a jump pack the death company get one free. Tactical squads in rhino's are the way to go, also have a vet serg with power weapon/fist, Frag Grenades and either a Meltagun or Flamer.

I agree with the furioso, this beast can tear through a Land Raider but it will be a target so extra armour & smokes. After that scouts,assault squads (I usually try to have as many assault squad as I can all with vet & power weapon), termies, vet squads, predators and dreads. After that it's upto you.

HighMarshall Lucian BA's tact squads can't take cc weapons only serg/vet serg can. Also it's worth giving at least one squad a heavy weapon, the rage only happens on a roll of a 1 and the rest of the army will need covering fire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.