Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a good way to start Blood angels??? My friend wants to start.. And before he starts rushin into the wrong way.. THanks...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, for starters he should get a rino and a ten men squad with cc weapons. Take a furioso dread and a baal predator. What you also can do is make a scout only army. It is cheep and plays wel. But the main thing is make sure you co close combat and not shooting. Shooting is a waist of points because of the blood rage. Heavy cant shoot after moving. So jump packers and troops with close combat weapons. For the fun of it you can take a honour guard.

I hope this helps a bit. Good luck.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
He should definatly take a Chaplain and if you give him a jump pack the death company get one free. Tactical squads in rhino's are the way to go, also have a vet serg with power weapon/fist, Frag Grenades and either a Meltagun or Flamer.

I agree with the furioso, this beast can tear through a Land Raider but it will be a target so extra armour & smokes. After that scouts,assault squads (I usually try to have as many assault squad as I can all with vet & power weapon), termies, vet squads, predators and dreads. After that it's upto you.

HighMarshall Lucian BA's tact squads can't take cc weapons only serg/vet serg can. Also it's worth giving at least one squad a heavy weapon, the rage only happens on a roll of a 1 and the rest of the army will need covering fire.

·
Registered
199 Posts
i know BA cant take power weapons about the heavy, im just saying that Ba dont go shooting in the entire army. Ive met one here on the forum that whants to go shooting... <_<

but yea, a chap would be handy to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.