Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im playing in a 1500 pt tournament soon and I would like to get a some second opnions on my Blood Angels army before I play. Amry list is below.

HQ
1 Force Commander /w Power Weapon + stormbolter, term armor
5 terminators /w lightning claws
5 terminators /w strom sheilds and tunder hammers

Death Company Chaplian /w rosarius and plasma pistol, artificer armor, jump pack

Elites
10 Death Company /w bolt pistols and CCWs, jump packs

Troops
7 marines /w 6 bolters and 1 plasmagun
1 Vet Sergant /w power waepon and plasma pistol

7 marines /w 6 bolters and 1 plasmagun
1 Vet Sergant /w power waepon and plasma pistol

Fast Attack
9 Marines with 7 bolt pistols and 2 plasma pistols, jump packs
1 Vet Serg /w power weapon and plasma pistol, jump pack

4 Marines /w 2 bolt pistols and 2 plamsma pistols, melta bombs, jump packs
1 Vet Serg /w Power Weapon and plasma pistol

Thats what I plan field. I know it is very weak with ranged surpport but its still a work in progress. Any suggestions would be great. Thx :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would drop one squad of terminators, and invest those points in Rhinos for your tactical squads and maxing them out. I would also give your chaplain melta bombs because that way you can use the DC and Assault marines in a pincer movement while rhino rushing up the middle. You'll also need the melta bombs because you are very weak in the tank busting department.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem of corse becomes, that rinos with a armor value of 10 are like tin cans to most armies. The last battle I played in I lost my land raider complete with 10 marines on the first turn. And in a sernario with victiry points thats like 400 right there. Rinos are to weak to put valuable marines in as they get busted open very quickly. But i thanlk you for your advice :p

Xenos

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have seen a friend of mine play with a BA army and he had 5 units of scouts as troops(cheap and with a vet sarg. he can give the deathgaurd, wich he has to roll dice for, a power weapon for free)

2 dread with all nasty shooty things u can think of, a honour guard with jump packs(his death guard had also Jpacks)

and he brought a predator annihalator with all lascannons.

That was on a tournament on wich he became 3th

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.