Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't know if they would. Probably just a mistake. After all, Horus did kill their primarch. I don't think they would join chaos.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I saw the Baal Predator. What are you getting at? It's just the official tank of the Blood Angels, they had it even before the new Rhino chasis was created.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah, I think it's a joke or something. I went to the Baal Predator and to its bits and didn't see the Chaos banner. Besides, as was pointed out, Horus kind of strangled their primarch and all...and remember they are the only chapter that gets +1 leadership around the Talon of Horus out of their hatred for Horus. Besides, I've read enough Blood Angels fluff over the years...it would never happen.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Horus, isn't he the DA Death wing leader or something? who fought the empire?

It would be cool if the possessed BA turned chaos... ;) inquisitors, demonhunters, "phychic hunters", tank hunters and nids hunters in the same squad.. ;) along with some alrdy dead marines aka Death company and demons

·
Registered
581 Posts
Horus, isn't he the DA Death wing leader or something? who fought the empire?
He is the primarch of the Sons of Horus which became the Black Legion after his death. He led the rebellion in the Horus Heresy when 9 of the original 20 legions (possibly more when you think about it since there are no records regarding 2 of the original legions) turned to chaos forming the bulk of the current chaos space marines. He fought and killed Sanguinius (the BA primarch) and mortally wounded the Emperor before the Emperor did him in.

·
Registered
581 Posts
That would be cool if the link said WFB and you bought a Baal Predator saying it's legal.
Heh...talk about achieving overmatch on the battlefield! Somehow I think your opponent would get suspicious though...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Although, it'd be kind of embarassing when some knight with a lance or something got a penetrating hit on your rear armor...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah, but with armor pen just being strength plus D6, I don't know FB rules but for some reason I think lances add +2S on the charge, so someone with S4 would be S6, and charging they could get a pene with a roll of 6...that'd be kinda rough...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.