Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want just wondering if a Blood Angels Veteran Sgt Could be equipped with a Combi-flamer, and A power fist at the same time? The Blood Angles Codex doesn't say anything about swapping your gun out... I would like some clarification please.=]

Thanks,
B-Rad

·
Lord of Shadows
603 Posts
Hey guys, I want just wondering if a Blood Angels Veteran Sgt Could be equipped with a Combi-flamer, and A power fist at the same time? The Blood Angles Codex doesn't say anything about swapping your gun out... I would like some clarification please.=]

Thanks,
B-Rad
Sorry mate, no where in the BA codex does it say a veteran sargent can take a combi-weapon. Now, I think with a stretch of the rules, you could get a combi-weapon with power fist in a vet assault squad.

HTH

CR

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey guys, I want just wondering if a Blood Angels Veteran Sgt Could be equipped with a Combi-flamer, and A power fist at the same time?
No.

CleanRabbit said:
Now, I think with a stretch of the rules, you could get a combi-weapon with power fist in a vet assault squad.
Well, that would be a really huge stretch directly into illegality. The rules clearly say that the veteran gets to keep the Bolt Pistol while the Bolter or Chainsword may be traded in against a Combiweapon or a Powerfist. This doesn't mean that he can trade in the Bolter against the Combiweapon and the Chainsword against the Powerfist. It means that the BA player has to decide first on whether his veteran has a Bolter or Chainsword and then he can trade in this single item against another single item if he wants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts