Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERO: 190 :devil:
Sorcerer Level II [Fire God]
Ruby Ring of Ruin
Power Familiar
Homunculus
After using level 1 fireballs from Ring & Book [from Chosen], this guy will mop up with a BIG fireball and some other spell [Cloak or Sword would be nice]. Should be very effective with an extra power die and the 2d3 bonus to casting from gifts/lore.

CORE: 305
39 Marauders [blood themed]
MoK/Flails
FC
A frothing juggernaut with plenty of bodies to absorb any ranged punishment. Sorcerer will go here with the champ taking up any challenges.

2x5 Warhounds
Screening

SPECIAL: 305
10 Chosen [fire themed]
MoT/Halberds/shields
FC: Book of Secrets
Banner of the Eternal Flame
With hounds to the screen the first wave of shooting, and my sorcerer [hopefully] dispelling key damage spells they should survive a small game; I just wish I had more models.

TOTAL: 800

I say, 24" is a pretty awesome range for a level 1 fireball.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the theme. One problem I see is that hounds don't count towards your min core requirements, so you only technically have 1 core choice in there and you need 2. Cool idea though.

·
Favored of Tzeentch
3,140 Posts
I like the theme. One problem I see is that hounds don't count towards your min core requirements, so you only technically have 1 core choice in there and you need 2. Cool idea though.
You only need 25% of your army's points total to be core, no longer does it matter how many core choices you have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You only need 25% of your army's points total to be core, no longer does it matter how many core choices you have.
Ah, my mistake. Just reread that part in the rule book. I just got back into the hobby after taking a 7 year break and I'm still not fully familiar with all the changes. My bad :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts