Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zavior was in full swing, nothing coud touch him, between his blazing pistol, power sword, and fueled psychic energy he plowed through the enemies, nothing hindered him, not even the thousands of ting gashes he had recieved. "AAHHHhh" came his cry as he let out a psychic blast that tore through the decomposed minds another 15 cultists killing them from the inside. If you had been form a different vantage point from wich you could not see Zavior you would have thought that they dropped dead for no reson, as if some weird plague had ripped them apart. "Ahhhhhh" came another agonizing scream as the black shaft of the blade rammed through another victim. Zavior looked over the blood strewn ruins, the countless dead bodies that lay around him and the many more that awaited. He searched not only with sight, but with mind until he found what he was looking for. He leaped 10 feet into the air over the battlefeild and came down with such force that his foot alone crushed through the skull of an unfortunate cultist who fell to his death. Zavior stood from his crouch and eyed the man in front of him. "care to dance" he said almost pilitely, and put himself in the lunge stance of a master swordsman. Swift came the response from the 10 foot high marine, cast in demented armor that glowed both unholy and unearthly, and danced in Zaviors now Glowing red eyes. "You will repent your allegance to the emporer fool!" Zavior struck out with his sword only to have it blocked by a bigger power axe. A kick came swiftly from the side and cracked Zaviors jaw bone, sending blood as red as his eyes to platter on the marines armor, another blow sent massive fist slaming into his chest crushing at least half a dozen of his ribs, Zavior stmbled for a second and then weakly parried another axe swing, then followed in by leaping at the marine stabbing his knife through the joint in his neck armor. The marine grabbed Zavior by the neck with a massive fist and started to slowly choke him to death. Zavior grabbed his Z4 out of its holster and clicked of the safety. Its gentle hum filled his ears, and he knew more than feared that it might be that last thing he might hear. He leveled the gun at the space marine. "Imperium scum, that toy wont pearce my armor." Laughed tha marine. "Scum i may be, but allegances i do not have!" Zavior roared and pulled the trigger of the gun, nothing happened a t first but sveral seconds afterward the barrel glowed red and a uranium encased shell plowed through the marines helmet blowing his head apart, then proceeded in killing at least another two dozen cultists, the marines body stopped glowing, then collapsed on the floor, releasing its grip on Zavior. HE spat on the corpse with leaving blood tinted saliva to trickle dwon its chest. Zavior surveyed the battlefeild again, the battling had ceased and it appeared that all the cultists were dumstruck by the killing of their leader. Zavior unhinged the bigger version of the Z4 from its strap on his back, he clicked off the safety and once again he heard the hum of his beuty. The cultists started to charge, their leader at the front, full clip of ammo later only a couple cultists remained. They looked an each other and started to run. Zavior holstered the two guns then pulled out his boltpistol and poped the two in the head leaving a smoking hole. Zavior walked over to a fallen pillar and leaned over it, his bloodrage was weakening, and he started to feel the many tiny slashes on his body, it became hard to breathand he collapsed on the pillar. he took off his wrist band and keyed in a few runes,

He passed out, and all that was left was a hologram that played the same thing over and over. Zaviors face saying, "Go to the drop point and make camp, stay there for the night, in the morning look east for a nice fireworks show."

Zavior was on the floor a pool of blood forming around his mouth, and his breathing wa slow but steady. All the cells in Zaviors body were being energized by his psychee and healing all the wounds on his body quiker than any human, or marine.

·
Registered
320 Posts
hearing the z4's shot, andon went nearer. he saw the finishing of the battle and zavior falling unconsios against the pillar. he ran over and picked him up, then realized that he would not be able to carry him back to cam, and the bike could only carry one. he looked around franticly and saw an attack bike under a small pile of rubble. looking through his mechanical eye, andon saw it was still running. he quickly cleared the rubble and put zavior in the gunner's seat and straped him down. he then set off on a rather slow pace twards the drop point. near dawn, he was about a mile away from the camp when the bike shuddered to a stop. he unstrapped zavior and carryed him to the dropship. when he was near enough, he called to D in a tired voice "hey D, get the medipack, zavior's wounded." andon then stumbled to a halt right next to the dropship and put zavior on one of the beds that was set up the night before

·
Registered
70 Posts
as he walked over he set his bio scanners to full strenght and began scanning the various bio reading he was recieveing...

*Higly concentrated psyche bio energy...anayasis is psychic regeneration..fast yet draining..ineffective during combat....apy a psychic power boosting serum to accelerate rate*

having injected zavior with further pscyhe enhanceing drugs D picked up his weaponry.. including the new heravy flamer one cultist had vbeen carrying.

Setting him self up on a ridge overlooking the camp and surorundings he switched betwwen visual modes gaurding the camp while others slept.. his biological systems were not numerous enought that they required rest and he could function indefinetly..as long as there was enoght left

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zavior woke up arpund dawn, his wounds had mostly healed, although he did have a sharp pain in his chest. He stumbled up to Andon. "where..." he stopped and grabbed the spot where the pain was centered. "Are we?, And where are the others?" he fiished.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ace Being quite angered at this battle and the injurys taken to zavior. that she had flown out in a rage and was just searching for something to reales into something and would probably be gone until morning searching out any cutlist . In the morning ace returned blood red and drenched and said" poor cultist they were planing a suprise attack on us about 2 miles out from behind us."

·
Registered
320 Posts
"hey, zavior, you better sit down." looking at where zavior's hand was grabbing, andon pulled it away and saw a small bullet wound. "huh, that should have healed by now." he looked at it in all the spectrums his mechanical eye could use, and the last, psyche, showed a nulified area. "psyche-nullifying round. normaly used by grey knights. wer'e in deeper than we thought. D! bring over some sedatives or somthng. we need to remove this bullet so he can heal!" as soon as D had injected the sedative, one of andon's mechanical fingertips bent backwards and a small pair of mechanical pliers came out and went into the wound, then came out a few seconds later with a golden colored bolter round. andon's mechanical thumb tip opened up and he put the bullet in there. then the plieers retracted and the fingers closed. seeing zaviors imploring glance at his thumb, andon said "don't worry. won;t affect me. area of effect is about 3 inches. mechanical up to here" he said, gesturing just below his elbow. "D, i need you to watch over him. i would, but i have to sleep. combat effectiveness is about 42.9% due to sleep deprivation." andon didn't pay any heed to his reply as he walked over to a cot and layed down on top of it, fully clothed. he was asleep in moments.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zavior limped over to a rock and light another iho stick. This time he savored the tangy taste of it. "If you need to get some sleep id take it D, me and Ace can take it from here". Zavior looked towards Ace, "And you need to take a shower if you would be so kind." Zavior made a stink gesture and pointed toward the invisible drop ship. "There's a shower in there" he indicated and then walked over to the camo tent where Andon was sleeping. He walked over to the radio vox and clicked it to frequency 12. "This is dark eagle copy?" he repeated this several times and then a voice came over the vox. "Zavior my freind nice to hear you" said the voice. "can you come to the landing point i need some cleansing." The vox went silent then the voice came back "As you wish my leige, i will be there by noon."
"Thanks Irzreal" said zavior then powered down the vox. He walked out into the feild and up onto a rock he then focused his powers and started to meditate, replenishing his psychic powers while keeping a third eye out for enemies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
having informend Zavior that sleep was not required. he returned to his vantage point and continued his gaurd duty. . his enhanced hearing had heard and recorded zaviors transmission and he had listened to it for further details of the mission. while little had been gained he filed it for further study later.

Continuing to keep an observaaton on Zavior he noticed that the other members were either catching sleep or in the case of the eldar xenos female finnaly taking a shower. his enhnced senses had been beggin him to shoot her for a multiple of reasons..and teh human part of him hd thought about it more than once.

continuing his observation the night passed relativly quickly with few real problems

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The next afternoon a single armor clad marine strode into the camp, Zavior had a hard time trying to stop ace from killing him. "This way Irzreal" said zavior and walked into the ship, for several hours no one came back out, but at 5 in the afternoon Irzreal came out followed by a rather cheery looking Zavior. "Thanks again, remember 2am" he yelled as Irzreal left the clearing. "Be ready in 15 minutes were moving out to the insersion point." he said and then started to prep his weapons.

·
Registered
70 Posts
grabbing all his gear he awaited further orders as he stood ther.. argueing with himslef in teh form of machine logic against human compulstion abut killing ACE

machine-.inefficent will comprimise squad numbers
human-.it'll make group relations so much simpler
it will lessen otr tactical abilities
it will remobe themost irritating xeno short of barney the dinosaur from bothering us again
filling point for later use..further increasing aggrivation will be warrented with physical retaliation...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zavior had finished checking his clips and turned to D. "You forgot one" he said
"She has kick ass fighting skill and will be a valuable ally in battle, oh and i wouldnt try to kill her, you might get nicked badly" he finished.

·
Registered
92 Posts
As a pall of smoke rose from the forest, the stench of death began to descend on the battlefield. Drexler never had a problem with the nervous anticipation before a battle, or the rush of blood during it, it was the calm afterwards that was almost suffocating. Something caught the corner of his eye, turning he saw the insectiod visage of Santiago crouching over a corpse. Smiling as he strode up to him confidently he was about to speak when Santiago silenced him with a quick gesture. Now that Drexler had moved closer, the object of the Spyrer's attention became more apparent. Much different to the other bodies littering the ground, this one had the unusual distinction of being the only one with blood red skin.

"What is it?" Drexler spoke quietly, as if not wishing to wake the corpse.

Santiago remained silent as he withdrew a small canister from his person and took a sample of the dark ichor that was bubbling from the wounds he had inflicted. There was little left of the body that was readily identifiable, the only part that seemed to retain its original form was its hands. With fingers elongated further than what was natural, the bundles of muscle eventually gave way to grime encrusted claws. Disgusted at this monstrosity, Drexler turned and look up through the canopy of the trees momentarily before returning his attention to the carnage below.

"What is that thing Santiago?"

·
Registered
346 Posts
The spyrer stood up and glanced at Drexlar before turning dispassionatly back towards the corpse.

" Whatever it is.....it was human "

Santiago said in a clipped tone. He moved further from the corpse as it started to smoke, the acrid smells reminded him of the funeral pyres his father would take him to as a boy to....build character. All it did was distance the boy from any emotions connected to death, and now that boy was a man it had grown into a steely reslove when it came to murder.

" Perhaps this man has become so twisted by the dark powers that they want him back "

Santaigo half joked to the steel jawed Arbite.

" Something troubles me....a single blood worshipper found in the midst of these thralls....it just doesn't add up. "

The spyrer eyed the canister up and down once more before securing it on his person.

" I have a feeling things are going to get alot worse before they get better. "

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ace Stands up now still wet from her shower and says "we are being watched we need to move soon or we might have some trouble" as she says that their seems an unatural movement in the wind and then it was gone. "we might be getting into something a little more than we bargined for i can sense that something is not right".

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zavior acknowleged that everyone was there and headed off through the mist filled forest. "Here you might want this too" he tossed Santiago a capsule containing a sample of the chaos marine he fought. "Were moving out lets move" he finished and strode off through the underbrush. The group walked several hours until they reached a old wrecked barn. "Follow me in close"he whispered and walked into the wreck. After several minutes of stumbling around the came to an opening in the wreckage revealing a passage strewn with rubble. "Santiago and Ace go down there and see how bad the damage is." he then sat down and fiddled witha knife waiting for his orders to be carried out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yes sir. and in an instant she was gone, as she was looking around their seemed to have been quite a resistance here. there were alot of clean cut holes through the walls and a lot of slashes. This seemed to be a place of the cathans and had some great importance at one time. Seeing something move a normal person would have guessed a shadow, but ace knew it a creature. returning back to the group ace noticed santiago was still gone " it seems safe but u must be carefull there is something inside and santiagos disappearence worries me, there are some secrets to be discovered about this place".

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"Alrighty, We'll move out, night vision only, i waqnt this quiet, yes D that includes you, please a least try to act quite" He turned to the tunnel and put on a pair of sunglasses (really a little thing i designed, a very small version of nightvision goggles, also a very advanced form, makes it look like perfect light in the tunnel, other than all green.) "Well what the hell!" he said and started down the tunnel at a running pace dodgeing items and rubble expertly as he went, pistol raised of course.

·
Registered
320 Posts
andon followed ace, watching her until she glared at him. "women. so tempra- AHHH!" he shouted in supprise as he fell through the stonewirk in a weak spot. disapearing in a cloud of grey dust and rubble, the team could hear his voice. "ah, man. i tore my shirt. i liked this shirt. oh, helo, where'd you come from? oh, a chaos cultist, eh?" the sound of a shot ringing out could be heard bt the team. "AH! YOU SHOT ME! WHY YOU LITTLE *****! I'LL KILL YOU!!" the sound of bolter fire could be heard for a second or two. "oh, you had friends? welcome to the party!" the sound of more bolter fire rang out for several seconds until andon swore and the bolter could be heard clattering to the floor. the sound of screams and feet running could be heard. "fine you want some? this will be fun!" andon said and the sound of him unsheathing and turning on his powersword could be heard. after several minutes the fighting stopped, and a few seconds later andon swore and the sound of a dragging body could be heard. then, about a minute later, a pair of hands wrapped in black cloth were seen climbing up the hole. andon clambered out of the hole witout a shirt and with one pant leg torn off near the knee, and the other had several holes in it. there was a bullet hole in his left lower arm which sparked, and in time to the sparking the middle finger was twitching, and his chest was bleeding from more than a dozen wounds, though none looked serious. "hey, anyone got a shirt or somthing i could borrow?" he asked with a grin.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Christ on a cracker, why dont you tell them were here!" said Zavior jholding a hand to his head. "Here" he said and tossed andon his cloak, which he forgot to take the daggers from. Zavior walked over to andon. "Hold still you baby!" he yelled as eh tried to hold his hand to andons wound, but andon recoiled. "Fine here!" zavior stunned andon with a pychic glare. "Have it your fething way. A gold glow came out of Zaviors hand and within seconds andons wounds were fully healed, including the mechanical ones. Zavior took out a capsule of green fluid and injected himself. "God healing you takes alo0t out of me, what have you got a psychic vacuum?" said Zavior making a screwed up face as the psychic fluid replenished worked its way to his senses. "Can we move on know, D i want you in lead, Andon back with me we gotta talk to our frein, the rest of you go 200 metres down this passage and then wait for us, And" be quite he said turning to them "BE FETHING QUIET ALREADY!"

·
Registered
346 Posts
The Spyrer let the Eldar woman enter the passage way first, he figured if it was booby trapped better to let a xeno die then one of the Emperors servants. After a pace or two the Spyrer jumped to the ceiling and started to stealth along is crenulated surface. Watching the Eldar make her way up the path, Santiago thought it better to explore the curious rent he had just found, as the their path split Santiago heard a crumbling noise, followed by the familiar sound of Andons voice as well as bolter fire. The further the path led the more confusing and mindbending its tunnels became, they would branch off only to rejoin the main one further along its length. Each side tunnel had countless tunnels coming of it.

Better leave some Infra trackers so I don't get lost, Santiago thought to himself.
as he made his way further into its depths he began to hear voices arguing.
As he came around a bend part of the wall gave way to become sort of a natural window in the stone structure giving view to the chamber below.

Santiago took in the scene

A Cavern at least 700 square meters, at the back closest to the Spyrer a group of cultists dressed in oestentnious blue and yellow silks argued over the right to torture a captured prisoner, further from them a group sitting down for a meal. Everywhere there were guards touting lasguns and stubber weapons, then something caught his eye. In the furtherst corner of the room the wall didn't seem
" all there " he could swear he could see movement behind it. And before to much longer two censer bearers waving the palls of noxious gases and sickly scents around appeared out of the wall in question. From behind them a platoon of bodyguards came, all of them carrying some kind of foul mutation, a mark of approval from their dread god. These cultists were better armed and equipped then the general rabble hanging around the chamber, each looked armed with purpose.

Santaigo almost let out an audible gasp as more figures stepped out from this ether wall. A sorceror, maybe eight foot tall, a pair of multihued pinions stood proudly on its back, the sorcerors features had taken on a vulture like appearence
and a nimbus of light played around its hands. On either side the Sorceror was flanked by a Massive figure in blue and gold powered armour.
" Thousand Sons "
Santiago cursed to himself.
The procession moved out of the chamber and with it all others began to follow.
The spyrer noticed for the first time a number of heavier weapons amonst their ranks.
The cultists wheeled out nearly a dozen heavy bolter tarantulas.
" So much firepower.....what are they planning? "

The spyrer thought it a good time to activate his chamoleoline, climbing down into the chamber and silently stepping over the body of the broken plaything Santiago felt along the walls until he came across the bit that the procession had come through, reluctantly he walked through.

" By the grace of the Emperor......I have to warn the others "

1 - 20 of 383 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.