Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi after being asked nicely to leave about 50 times I decided I shall right after this last question. How do you model blood dripping from someone/thing, thanks in advance.
P.S. feel free to add commas periods or anything else I missed admins, I know how you love to ride me

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Depending on the model either use green stuff or glue from a hot glue gun wokrs well. For strips of bloody flesh etc try soaking some tissues in pva glue and then arranging them as desired.

·
Banned
56 Posts
He is suppose to be pulling himself from it's body so what you think would be best?

You are very aware of the lack of punctuation in your posts, as you have been informed numerous times by the Mod team. Please, for all that is good in the world, use proper grammar. ~Rabbit

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
The best solution is use GS to model small blood stains and then use the color I use for Blood. Tamiya's Clear Red Acrylic Paint! I found out it is the best!

·
189 Posts
The best solution is use GS to model small blood stains and then use the color I use for Blood. Tamiya's Clear Red Acrylic Paint! I found out it is the best!

I would second this statement. It is a fantastic product that works for all kinds of weird things. I also use it for gems and warp energy stuff. It is really cool! It looks great as blood as well. I just used some on my greater demon and found it to be nice and goopy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.