Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there someone here that could help me out, we are a couple of guys considering to start playing Bloodbowl.

My question is, what team should I get?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was wondering, is it true that GW are re-releasing BloodBowl?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Blood Bowl is kinda like American Football for Warhammer. I am also thinking about starting... I've always liked the Dwarfs best so they'll probably be my team...

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Yep... That's pretty much it...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bloodbowl is such a great game, the only reason I stopped is because no one else had a team, they just used mine ( three ) my favs are chaos although the humans were good to.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
i love blood bowl especially the orcs, pity i only got to play the humans most of the time

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love the Undead. The mummies are VERY tough but slow so they serve good as linebackers. You have Ghouls that are pretty fast and work as receivers and wights can fill in any role that you are lackingin. The skels and zombies suck but hey who cares. They are VERY hard to take out! I loved playing weaker races and winning just because by the end of the game I still had all of my guys and they were down several because of injury and death.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Vampire team kicks a$$! Sure Off for a bite is a bit dodgy at times, but S4 AG4 AV8 players with Regen are sweet, I reduced a Norse team to 4 players by the end of the game, and got a Dark Elf team to concede after reducing THEM to 4 players, a little after half time :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I prefer Wood elves. They're touchdown machines, and wardancers rock anyone. I dont care who it is, they whollop anyone and everyone. In the league I played in I shut out everyone and I can say my worst score in a game being 5-0 (I won)!!!!!!
So yeah wood elves rock just dont get your team into a melee, percision strikes with wardances work. Advice for offence- Just get good at not rolling 1's B)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.