Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a question about Boarding torpedoes. In the Ordinance section it mentions about boarding torpedoes making hit and run attacks when int gets into contact with an enemy ship. In the Advanced Rules it mentions that it needs to roll to hit the armor. Which do I use. They are maned craft so i would think that they are like assault boats, but they are also torpedoes so I would think that they need to hit like torpedoes. Any insight or opinions on this that you could help on. One makes Boarding Torpedoes terrible and the other makes them good. I'm try to learn the rules to Battle fleet Gothic and am confused on this point.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edit: I think that I found the Answer. They work like assault boats. The talk of to hit is referring to the turrets attacking the torpedoes. Am I correct in this.

·
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure, I'm looking at the rules right now and it says that if boarding torpedos come into contact with an enemy ship then resolve a hit and run attack. And why would you check for critical hits if a Hit and Run attack only inflicts a critical hit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.