Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know whether this should be here or modelling, but here goes...

I found this out when I was watching the TV series Long Way Round(xmas pressie) and they stopped off here..

Kostnice Ossuary Beinhaus

Pictures from the ossuary in Sedlec, Kutna Hora, Czech Republic some more pictures(scroll down a bit)

A church where there has been so many burials, they have used bones as decorations!

Personally I'll be using this as reference for Chaplain related stuff and probably Chaos.

However, when I first saw this my mind sprang to the Graham McNeill book Warriors of Ultramar. In particular, when Ventris travels to the Mortifactors Chapter. Anyone know what I'm on about?;Y

Anyway, hope you enjoy :happy:

P.S if this has to moved, fair enough.

·
Here comes DR. TRAN!
177 Posts
I spent my summer in Prague over in the Czech Republic and took at train to Sedlec (it is pronounced sed-lets for anyone who cares) and the Ossuary was amazing. They have 2 goblet like structures the size of people, all out of bones. And 4 huge pyramids of only skulls, and by huge I mean 20 feet tall and 40 feet at the base. Chandeliers made of skulls....man. That place was amazing, I have a lot of photos from that trip.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.