Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Future
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously bored (my job often involved waiting for a few minutes while reports run), so I'm looking for some kind of website like notalwaysright or textsfromlastnight to help fill the gaps... anyone got any good ones they can share?

(bonus points if it's available on an RSS feed after I've caught up with the backlog).

Same goes for webcomics, although the list of those I read is HUGE* so just chuck your links out there if I read them already well that's tough luck on me :)

* Somewhere in the 100+ category

·
Registered
364 Posts
failblog.com is good. so is fml.com.
onemanga.com got some comic but most of it is japanese comic.

Reactions: realitycheque

·
Registered
445 Posts
Questionable Content is my favourite webcomic. Boy On A Stick & Slither and Girls With Slingshots are both good too.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm glad you liked 'em. Nothing Nice To Say (on hiatus but the archive's still there, all Mitch Clem comics are worth reading... doubly so if you like punk rock, if not they're still good), Wapsi Sqaure, Strip Tease and Dinosaur Comics.

Oh, and remember that the entire run of Peanuts is online too. I'm a huge fan, collect the books. Often find people who haven't read Peanuts since childhood are surprised how clever and unchildish it is.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
This is probobly a bit lte but...

it made my day .com

It's kinda like fml.com only less depressing, rather than post the worst things that happened to them people post the best.

The Emperor Protects

·
The Keenest of Eyes
672 Posts
Hey

I particularly like fukung.net. It is a huge collection of pictures from all facets of life, and I mean everything. When you first go onto the website, you are directed to a random image from the archives. Just click on the image when you are bored with that one to go straight to another seemingly random image.

Great fun for those who have nothing better to do during a coffee break. or if you are a procrastonator who doesn't want to do their homework.

Good Hunting.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts