Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im planning on buying a lot of models very soon to start my nurgle chaos army, im pretty concerned since GW stopped selling bits and a lot of the sites that used to sell bits or still do have pretty outrageous prices for even a tiny thing like a plasma gun(3-4.99 @ warstore).

If someone has recently bought the plague marine boxed set, the regular CSM boxed set , the raptors boxed set, could you tell me what special weapons they came with and how many? I'd just like to know beforehand how many extra weapons i need to get to equip my units how i'd like them. If im going to have to spend another $40 just in special weapon bits i may reconsider the purchase or try to find some cheaper stuff on ebay.

GW has a guide on how to assemble CSM's that shows their sprues that come in the box(i'm assuming its the same ones), but it definitely does not have a missile launcher, which i find odd, im guessing i would have to use a havoc if i wanted to equip them with that item.

i also want to equip 2 plague marine units , 1 unit will have 2 plasma guns and one unit with have 2 melta guns as their special weapon choices.

Also equipping a havoc squad with 2 missile launchers and 2 auto-cannons

Any help would be appreciated, id like to order as soon as possible but i really need to know a final total before i do.

·
545 Posts
The Plague marines box has one Plasmagun in it (a nurgle-ized one that is), the 10 man chaos marines box has a sprue with a melta, flamer & plasma on it. The Raptors box has, for the special weapons model, a seperate sprue with all 3 special weapons on it (flamer, plasma, melta).

As for havocs. The only thing included on the sprue in the marines box is the Heavy bolter. Autocannons & Missile launchers are pretty much single retail. The Havocs box has 1 Autocannon, 1 Missile launcher, 1 Lascannon, the old 4 man Chaos marine sprue, along wit the old upgrade sprue (for the heavy bolter) and a multi-piece metal aspiring champion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.