Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had any idea what this item actually looks like. How do you model it on to a figure? Any suggestions appreciated!

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Hmm... well, its a woden statue of a god with 4 arms, and it has an anti evil presence.

So, model a small thing with 4 arms, paint it brown, and then highlight it to give it an aura.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... well, its a woden statue of a god with 4 arms, and it has an anti evil presence.

So, model a small thing with 4 arms, paint it brown, and then highlight it to give it an aura.
I picked up on the 4 armed thing. It's form 'Indus', right? So I was thinking maybe some Ganesha type thing or maybe something cow-headed. I'm not super up to speed on my world religions- any advice? Or am I on the wrong track entirely.

p.s.- does it have to be wood?

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It does say its a ''wooden effigy'' in the item description, i assumed that meant it was made of wood. As for gods etc, im also not very up to speed on world religion lol.
Thanks guys! Why didn't I think of Google? I guess mine's going to be gold plated wood. 8Y

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.